Converse Pro Leather PL Vulc Pro Low Obsidian Shoe, Blue
In the '90s, skateboarders embraced two Converse styles—the One Star and the Pro Leather. While the One Star was the more popular model of the era, the Pro Leather, a court performance shoe, was the go-to for skateboarders in the know. Built on the Pro Leather, this version has been updated to a more skateboard-friendly, vulcanized sole. Rubber-backed suede, a gusseted tongue, and revolutionary CX foam cushioning gives you maximum skate-ability without sacrificing style.
- Low-top skate shoe with rubber-backed suede upper for durability
- Adapted from the Pro Leather, upgraded for skateboarding
- Engineered coring built into the outsole for increased cushioning without sacrificing the look
- CX foam sockliner for impact protection
- Traction rubber outsole made to grip