Vans Skate Slip-On Pro Shoe, Dress Blues
Completely redesigned with skaters in mind, the all-new Skate Classics line delivers more of what skaters need to enable maximum progression.
Made with a fully revised upper, molded heel counter, locked-in tongue straps, and a recut of the DURACAP™ underlay, the Skate Classics Sk8-Hi offers an essential fit that is more breathable and durable where skaters need it most.
The two-part foxing, featuring a tougher toe knurl, ensures heightened board contact, and the redesigned gum rubber sole that made Vans famous has been further elevated with the SICKSTICK™ rubber compound plus an internal heel shank to deliver more grip, more boardfeel, more support, and more durability.
- NEW SKATE CLASSICS - An iconic style engineered specifically for skateboarding.
- FULLY REVISED UPPERS - Made with sturdy suede and canvas, and featuring locked-in tongue straps and two-part foxing for heightened board contact.
- LEGENDARY GRIP - Our new, proprietary SICKSTICK™ gum rubber compound has been elevated to the next level of grip and durability.
- POPCUSH™ CUSHIONING - Our standard best-in-class upgrade, the new POPCUSH™ insoles snap back and won’t pack, providing impact protection and custom energy return for any type of skating.
- UNRIVALED DURABILITY - Reinforced DURACAP™ underlays and are built to withstand the daily abuse of skateboarding.