- Participants must arrive to lessons wearing flat shoes (not runners or trainers) and protective equipment: helmet, wrist guards, knee pads and elbow pads.
- Participants must bring a bottle/s of water.
- Participants should arrive no more than 10 minutes before their scheduled lesson.
- Lessons times will not be extended past the scheduled time to accommodate late arrivals.
- Parents/guardians or participants must inform their coach of any injuries before the lesson commences.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for informing Concrete Riders of any changes to the participants’ medical conditions or emergency contact details by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Concrete Riders is not responsible for the supervision of participants outside of lesson times.
- Participants are expected to always demonstrate respectful behaviour towards their coaches and fellow participants.
- Concrete Riders does not tolerate bullying of participants, their parents/guardians or coaching staff. Allegations of bullying or inappropriate behaviour will be reviewed internally; Concrete Riders reserves the right to immediately cancel any future bookings should participants or their parents/guardians be deemed to be in breach of this condition.
BOOKINGS, ATTENDANCE & PAYMENT
- Drop-In and Term bookings are secured by preauthorising payment by credit card, payments are automatically charged to your card on the next business day after the scheduled lesson.
- All purchases are deemed final, are not refundable and cannot be transferred to another person. NO refunds are permitted for partial use of Drop-In or Term bookings.
- Classes are not transferable to another individual and cannot under any circumstances be used by another person.
- Coaches and lessons are subject to change without notice. Concrete Riders reserves the right to cancel lessons if necessary.
- Lessons are held outdoors and are subject to weather conditions. To ensure participants’ safety, lessons will only be conducted on perfectly dry ground conditions, any level of moisture after rain will result in the cancellation of lessons.
- Where bad weather is expected in advance and a lesson needs to be cancelled, you will be contacted by SMS message at least 1 hour before the session commencement.
- Where bad weather is unexpected, your session will be cancelled immediately and without notice due to rain. Concrete Riders’ takes every effort to give as much notice as possible by monitoring the precipitation forecast, however our lead-time is reliant on the accuracy of the forecast.
- If the session is cancelled for any reason, you will be offered a make-up session in credit, if no suitable times are available your lesson fee will not be charged to your account.
- All Group Coaching sessions require a minimum of 2 skaters to run.
- Strictly no refunds or transfers. Credits only where applicable.
- Participants under 18 years of age will need their parent or guardian to sign a waiver form before they can participate in class.
- No refunds or credits are offered for lessons cancelled by the client.
- All cancellations must be sent via email by the client 24 hours before the class starts. Phone calls and SMS messages will not be accepted.
- Late cancellations/No Shows will incur the full lesson fee whether the class is booked out or not, this fee will automatically be deducted from your stored billing details. Please email to confirm if you will not be attending the booked lesson to avoid this fee.
- If you are not willing to pay the late fees, then please do not book into lessons unless you are 100% sure that you will be attending. No exceptions will be made due to limited class sizes.
- Participants who require isolation due to Covid-19 must not attend lessons, no refunds or credits are offered for missed lessons.
- Participants who live with someone who has COVID-19 are household contacts and must follow the self-isolation guidelines. They must take a rapid antigen test as soon as possible and self-isolate for 7 days from the last time they were in contact with the COVID positive person.
- Participants who present to a lesson with Covid-19 symptoms will be sent home immediately.
- Participants must contact us via email to advise if they or their household members develop Covid-19 symptoms or receive a positive test result.
- Concrete Riders runs in accordance with school terms, the Term Booking covers tuition for these 9-10 weeks of the school term.
- For Term Bookings entered into mid-term, a pro-rata fee can be applied.
- Additional coaching sessions held during school holidays are sold separately.
- Payments are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- If you decided to cancel your Term Booking before the term finishes you will be required to pay out the full contract.
- It is the responsibility of the participant to attend all lessons at the time of their Term Booking and no refunds will be given for non‐attendance due to minor illnesses or other commitments.
- In the case of a serious injury, credit for the equivalent amount of missed lessons may be offered if the participant has a valid medical reason which prevents them from attending three or more lessons in a row. A doctor’s certificate may be required, at Concrete Riders’ discretion.
- All lessons must be redeemed by the same member. Your Term Booking cannot be shared with any other participant.